SHOP CENTER VALSUGANA
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
OF USERS WHO CONSULT THE WEBSITE
- to respond to the requests made by the User (Contact section);
- based on the legitimate interests of the Data Controller (to verify the correct functioning and usability of the site as well as for the purpose of protecting the site and its users against harmful activities or constituting a crime);
- subject to the explicit consent of the User (for sending newsletters, promotional communications and advertising material relating to the Controller’s products and / or services, for profiling).
- obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check the correct functioning of the site and the services offered.
Cookies and other tracking systems
Data provided voluntarily by the user
- The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the contact addresses of the Data Controller indicated on this site at the link “Contacts” entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address (as well as any other personal data included in the message). to respond to requests made by the User himself.
- At the “Register” link, the User is offered the opportunity to register by benefiting from a whole series of reserved services, as described below.
a) The following data (email) are mandatory in order to access the service and released with explicit consent, for subscription to the newsletter: periodic communication regarding exclusive services, news on the world of the Center, blogs, forums, prize competitions, discussion areas. The Newsletter may also contain advertising banners, advertisements and advertising offers from both the Company and third parties.
b) The following data (date of birth, gender, province of origin, family composition, interests) are optional and released with explicit consent, for profiling and periodic sending of information and targeted and personalized promotions. c) The following data (mobile phone number) are optional and released with explicit consent for sending via SMS, invitations to previews or events, competitions, games, surveys and other multimedia contents as well as commercial offers, discounts, promotions.
Pergine Valsugana, 04 ottobre 2018
The Newsletter of the Valsugana Shop Center Shopping Center is distributed via e-mail – automatically and free of charge – to those who request to receive it by filling out the form on the website www.shopcentervalsugana.com
The data provided will be used with IT and telematic tools for the sole purpose of providing the requested service and, for this reason, will be kept exclusively for the period in which it will be active.
The legal basis of this treatment is to be found in the specific consent freely expressed by the user.
The data controller is Consorzio Shop Center Valsugana (hereinafter referred to only as the “Company” or “Owner”) based in Via Tamarisi 2 in Pergine Valsugana (TN), firstname.lastname@example.org – tel. 0461 538466.
The data will be processed exclusively by the Data Controller’s staff and collaborators as well as by companies expressly appointed as data processors (e.g. for technological maintenance needs of the site).
Interested parties have the right to obtain from the Data Controller, in the cases provided for, access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns them or to oppose the processing (articles 15 et seq. Of the Regulation ). The specific request is submitted by written communication to be sent by email to email@example.com or registered letter with return receipt to the CONSORZIO SHOP CENTER VALSUGANA Via Tamarisi 2 – 38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN).
Interested parties who believe that the processing of their personal data carried out through this service is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take the appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the Regulation).