SHOP CENTER VALSUGANA
INFORMATION ON USE
Cookies are short text files containing your browsing data that websites memorize during browsing in order to improve it.
While you browse a website, the latter sends cookies to the device you are using (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone). These are usually stored on the browser with which you browse.
The website that sent the cookies, then, can read and record those located on the same device, in order to obtain information of various kinds about the user.
Which information? Each type of cookie has a well-defined role.
1. TECHNICAL COOKIES
They are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and essential to allow navigation. In the absence of technical cookies you may not display the pages correctly, or you may not be able to use some services.
A technical cookie, for example, is essential to keep the user connected during the entire visit to a website, or to memorize the language settings, display, etc …
Technical cookies are further distinguishable into: navigation cookies, analytics cookies and functionality cookies.
Navigation cookies guarantee the regular navigation and use of the website (for example, they allow you to make a purchase, or to proceed with authentication to access restricted areas);
Analytics cookies are assimilated to technical cookies only when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and the ways in which they visit the site;
Functional cookies allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase, etc.), in order to improve the service provided to the user.
2. PROFILING COOKIES
They have the task of profiling the user. They are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user himself, during his navigation.
3. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
They are generated and managed by subjects other than the administrator of the website on which the user is browsing (generally, under a contract between the owner of the site and the third party).
All cookies can also be cataloged according to the following categorization:
– session cookies are deleted when the browser is closed;
– persistent cookies remain in the browser for a certain period of time.
The latter are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site, facilitating the authentication operations by the user.
The table below summarizes the ways in which our cookies and third-party cookies are used on our website.
- know the total number of visitors to our site on a continuous basis;
- know the types of browsers (Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (eg Windows or Macintosh) used to visit our site;
- monitor the performance of the website – including the ways in which visitors use it – in order to improve the site itself;
customize and improve the user’s online experience.
With the aim of improving our site and identifying the parts and elements most appreciated by users, we use a third-party cookie: Google Analytics.
This anonymous and aggregated analysis tool is useful for monitoring the characteristics of your navigation (such as the browser used, the resolution of the screen used), in order to improve it and offer you the highest quality of service.
Below, in detail, the cookies used by this site, the origins of the cookies themselves and the ways to block profiling and third-party cookies, while, to block technical cookies the only way is to act at the browser level following the indications below:
name cookie: PHPSESSID
ownership and origin: first part www.shopcentervalsugana.com
how to disable: see below how to disable the cookie function directly from the browser used
name cookie: _ga
ownership and origin: third – party .google.com
policy e come disattivare: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
nome cookie: _gat
titolarità e origine: terza parte .google.com
policy and how to disable: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
- Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
- In the “Cookies” section, you can change your cookie settings
To set Safari’s blocking of cookies in iOS 8, tap Settings> Safari> Block cookies and choose “Always allow”, “Allow only from websites I visit”, “Allow only from current website” or “Always block “. In iOS 7 or earlier, choose “Never”, “From third parties and advertisers” or “Always”.
- Click the menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under History settings: select use custom settings.
- To enable cookies, check Accept cookies from sites; to deactivate them, remove the mark from the item.
- To open Internet Explorer, click the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then in the list of results click Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button and then Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab and in Settings move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow them all and then click OK.
Blocking cookies may prevent the correct display of some web pages.
Some cookies are used to track and profile “behavioral advertising”, at this address it is possible to find the definition and explanation in the hope that it can be easily understood by all groups of users.
In simple terms, behavioral advertising is a practice that is based on the activity of surfing the net and allows brands to send advertising messages to network users according to their interests. It is safe, transparent and aimed at empowering you as consumers.
This link will provide a full explanation of your online choices and will help you understand how to opt out of behavioral advertising.
To check and manage advertising cookies directly, visit the following address:
from here it will be possible to activate and deactivate, at the browser level, the cookies of the various companies, individually.